Fitness Tips - Mind and Body Balance
Get proper sleep, those that struggle to fall asleep within 30 minutes of lying down are more prone to anxiety, per a university study in Quebec. You need to sleep for 8 hours a day. When you wake up in the morning:
1. Floor exercise for 20 minutes
2. Walk 10 minutes
Need a quick way to rejuvenate your body? Downward-Facing Dog is a stretch that rejuvenates your body.
You can improve your balance at home, while standing on a sofa cushion and using a medicine ball. (A small weight can be used for those that don't have a medicine ball)
1. Stand in the center of a sofa cushion
2. Lift 1 leg
3. Move the medicine ball from:
• From hand to hand
• From side to side
• And behind your head Now try the exercise with your eyes closed.
To reduce stress, laugh. Laughing: • Releases endorphins
• Lets you forget your worries
• Reduces stress
At the end of your day, Give Thanks! Give Thanks regardless of how your day unfolded.